Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Help... Has anyone seen my sweet 5 year old???


I think Ella warped from being the sweetest 4 year old on the planet to this 5 year old that acts more like a sulking preteen girl. I swear this girl tries my patients, she ignores me until I have to raise my voice at her, she thinks half of her clothes are ugly and starts sobbing because she thinks I did her hair funny. What do I do? I have to yell at her to get her to do anything I ask and she is down right rude to her Dad. Her Brats are in permanent timeout and her Barbies are in time out so much that she scarcely sees them; what am I going to have to resort to next, something below the belt like she can't play with her best friend Paris... That will sure send her over the edge.
I do have a couple new pics to put up. That being said some days I just do things to Bryan just to see his reaction. I guess I do it out of boredom... Well this pic that I am going to post is one of those occasions. I got Ella all dolled up, nails done, hair all curled, dressed up and the icing on the cake bright red lips! She kind of looked like those poor little pageant girls. It kind of back fired on me cuz now she wants to wear the red lipstick... "Mommy can I wear that lipstick to the store" or "Mommy can I wear it to Grandma's"

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Here is my suggestion. Keep her away from Steve. He will never wants kids is he sees her like that. :)