Monday, July 7, 2008

Where do I start?


So it's been like a month since I have posted... It's been a Very Long Month. Bryan spent half of it in the hospital. I was so scared of losing him; I consider myself a pretty positive person but there were times during the first 10 days that thoughts along the line of "what am I going to do without him, I can't lose him, Our family has just started" popped into my mind.
I spent 15 days running from home to LDS hospital to Bryan's Mom's or my Mom's house to feed Brook. I felt so uneasy being away from Bryan, I felt almost panicked. On day 10 they pulled the tube out of his throat; that was the turning point, the point when I could breath a little easier. On day 15 I got to take him home. Bryan is still very weak and has an open wound but he is home and that's all that matters.

No comments: