Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh Seriously














I am so behind on writing, I feel like I have zero time for anything anymore. Wasatch Back is a little over four weeks away and any free time I have goes to training for that.

Race for a Cure was almost two weeks ago; it was so crowded I am so surprised I found anyone there. The first pic is of my very good friend Kerri and her Mommy Jeanie. We ran for Jeanie's Jugs. One of my favorite things is reading peoples tee shirts. My fav this year was this chic that was a survivor (that had very big ta-ta's) her shirt read reconstruction rocks! In all seriousness it is so scary to see how many pink shirts you see. My cross the street neighbor was just diagnosed with breast cancer that Monday before the race.

I ran the race in 32 minutes, three minutes slower than before I had Brooklynn. Oh well at least I didn't have to walk! Kerri is going to run it with me next year. I want to thank Bryan for being my support for the race. He drove, held all my crap and took photos! My dear oldest child told me that she would rather stay with Granny and Jordan than go hang out and watch the race. I was bummed.

No comments: