Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Too Tired to Come Up With a Title

Ok, where did I go wrong....
Brooklynn now thinks she needs to get up every other hour! So the last couple of days I've let her cry; well she showed me... when I would let her cry herself back to sleep she would wake up every stinkin thirty minutes. This is a battle of the wills and I'm afraid my will is very very weak. Also she no longer eats baby food... about three weeks ago I gave her a taste of a cracker and now she won't eat anything but real food. Brook has found a love of bread (she takes after me in more than just her looks now) and had her first taste of corn; she loved it! The other week I took her to lunch with my friend Kerri; we went to one of our favs Z'tejas. Of course they give the yummiest corn bread. Brooklynn loved it so much and ate it so fast that she puked all over.

Let me start off this rant with a little history... Bryan took all the stuff we had in the basement and put it all in our cold storage so we could have our dry wall done. That being said Bryan, bless his heart, jam packed with zero organization the cold storage. I have been asking, no begging him to pull my pre-pregnancy clothes out of there, big surprise he never got around to it. Finally I got so frustrated with holding my pants up and missing my favorite overpriced jeans that I went down to the cold storage...that doesn't have a light... to find my bin of clothes out of 25 bins of books, baby clothes and other crap I haven't seen in a long long time. Anyways I spent a good 30 minutes, throwing bins around, cursing and falling over crap that was covered in sheet rock dust. I found the bin... Oh it was Christmas!! Thanks to Bryan who put them under 75 lbs of books!

No comments: