Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Long Time

It has been a very long time since I posted anything on my blog and frankly it's been so long I don't know where to began...
So I'm going to write about a journey that began in the middle of August. Bryan was going to have surgery to repair and remove some scar tissue on his small intestines. A few days in the hospital is all... Well it turned into a month in the hospital. I have come way too close to losing him. It was that evil thought that you pushed into the very back of your mind... the what ifs... When Bry himself thought that he wasn't going to make it... it through me over the edge and into the place where you beg... you make deals... you promise...
That was 2 months ago. Bryan is getting better; he still struggles and he still has his bad days but we are still a family, we are back to the normal life that I prayed for... that I begged for.


No comments: