Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Other Half is Almost Here

Ok... Seriously... I am so under trained for next weekends race. People... believe me when I say I am so unprepared!! Let me tell you I am such a prideful person when it comes to some things; I am crazy. So... I was totally fine knowing that Bryan and I were going to Moab and no one would have to know how slow I was going to finish this race but now our dear friends Chris and Lisa are going down with us and a couple from Bry's unit will be racing (they have some pretty good times) I know, I know I can't get any sillier, but heck this pride thing is killing me.

"Are you going to be a wimp, or are you going to be strong today?"

2 comments:

emnemily said...

Psh. You'll do great. Don't even worry about it. :)

Good luck and love you!

Kerri said...

You are too hard on yourself. Just enjoy it and have fun.