Monday, October 20, 2008

Moab

So this was our view from our patio at the Red Cliffs Lodge. Can believe how gorgeous this view is? Wish we could of stayed longer.
Got to give Bryan kudos for how much crap he took from our friends because he wasn't a runner. They think that they can convince him to run the Other Half next year... HAHAHA I've been trying for like the last 4 years. I have totally given up. If free beer at the finish line didn't convince him nothing will.
I would put some race pics on here but the camera was dead. I did finish yes. I finished in 2:32. Not great but not bad. I really enjoyed this one. The hills were killer. I had to wait for 10 minutes for porto potty at mile four because I talked to long before the race. Great run, will definitely do again!

1 comment:

emnemily said...

I told you that you'd finish! Yay!!!