Monday, December 13, 2010

Be Gratefull 4s

I had a Be Grateful 4 party a few weeks before Thanksgiving. We had Costco pot pie (Oh so Good) and Jeanie made her pies. Jeanie... Mrs. Norma Jean you make some classy pies. Pecan Pie oh how I love you.
I had everyone make a list of things we were grateful for... I wanted to know everything.... Michelle and I are grateful for DIET COKE.
I was sad because my Mr. Johnson forgot me.... really the months before I nursed you back to health.... I showered you... I have birthed your babies... All the TDY's I DON"T MAKE YOUR LIST!!!
This ended suddenly... Dave Fell... What... oh it's Dave... I know no one stronger... HE WILL BE FINE... he is doing what needs to be done... Healing... But my Michelle she is waiting. I instantly felt panic... panic for her... cuz I had been there or so I thought... weeks later our Dave died... what? so wrong??? I just don't understand... Nothing will be the same... not even a card game. I mourn him; I wish to have back all the opportunities we had to be together that we said no to... we were too busy... too hard with little ones....
Here are some of the pictures from my party:





1 comment:

Kris and Libby Brown said...

That was such a fun night! One that will always be such a sweet memory for me. Did Dave do one of the 4's?