Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poop

I know this is gross and I promise there will be zero pics to go along with this but I have to write about my Brooklynn. My darling sweet Brooklynn Rose feels the need for the last three nights to poop in the tub!!!! So gross, I hate cleaning the tub after she does her buisness. Brookynn and Ella no longer take tubbies together because a week and a half ago Brooklynn did her first poop in the tub and poor Ella moved faster than I have ever seen her move. You know what Bryan said when I told him.... well at least she didn't do it on the floor. Thanks a lot Bryan!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I'd have preferred the floor by a MILE! I HATE bathtub poops! They're the worst! They breakup and scatter and you have to scoop them all out or pray to god they go down the drain, if you have toys you have to sanitize them, clean the tub and rewash the kid!........Floor all the way man.